Saturday, February 14, 2015

Wait! Am I imagining things?????

Wasn't your blog title something else the other day?  Wasn't it "Idle Hands"?

Why yes, yes it was.  I changed it.  I still believe in "Idle Hands", but it was time for a change.  When I started this blog years ago I couldn't get the URL to be "Idle Hands" so I used "whitneyshandwork" instead and just named my blog Idle Hands.

My grandmother never had Idle Hands.  I never do either. I am always working on some project or another when watching tv or just sitting by the fire.  I feel productive while relaxing.  I find working with my hands IS relaxing.

Time for a change.....

With the beginning of my Facebook page highlighting the classes I teach as well as posting about the posts I make here, it was getting confusing with all the different names.  My Facebook page is called "Whitney's Crafting Classes". I just began making videos and posting them on You Tube.  The channel there links back to here but the channel is my name, so it just makes sense to use my name as the title of the blog too.  At least there is some consistency, right?  Makes sense to me.

So the new title of the blog is "Whitney's Handwork".

No comments: