Friday, February 13, 2015

A Few Valentine's Day Cards

I sat down this afternoon and created a few quick and easy cards with my papers and stamps.


This first card was super simple, using the DCWV Love and Wedding Scrapbook kit in a Stack.  I used some Recollections Glitter tape.  This tape is NOT sticky at all.  It doesn't stick or stay where you put it.  I had to put some Tombow on the back of it to make it stick to the paper.  That was a bit disappointing. The LOVE stickers on the front was from the same Scrapbook Kit in a Stack.  It comes with letters, some stickers (which in my opinion are cheesy) and some vellum sayings.  I wanted to use the vellum sayings but when I used my Tombow on the back of it you could see it.  I need to get some adhesive that won't show through vellum.


The second card was also from the DCWV Love and Wedding kit.  I used a "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp that I found in the $1 section at Michaels a few years back.  It fit perfect in the little space on the bottom left. I inked the edges with Cat's Eye Chalk.





The third card was a K and Company paper.  Both papers were from K and Company.  I picked these up at Tuesday Morning last year just after Valentine's Day.  The Glitter tape again is Recollections brand and again not sticky. I put some Stickles on the back paper to make it a bit glittery. I pop dotted the square in the bottom right corner.  Inside I used a stamp that says "Love you". 




No comments: